小白兔 发表于 2022-4-24 03:11:32

纪录片《部落、捕食者和我:第二季/Tribes, Predators and Me: Series 2》-无字幕纯净完整版下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/jp/enwiki/202204/24/03/qugnb5nurei32.jpg

外语原版纪录片《 Tribes, Predators and Me: Series 2 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

纪录片关键词:

Tribes, Predators and Me: Series 2,Documentary,The Eagle Huntress,Tribes, Predators and Me,Harry65,2017,BBC,English,Gordon Buchanan,Nature

Nature,Gordon Buchanan,BBC,2017,English

纪录片内容简介:
General Information:
Nature Documentary hosted by Gordon Buchanan, published by BBC in 2017- English narration

Information
Tribes Predators and Me: Series 2
Gordon Buchanan joins three remarkable tribal families who live alongside fierce predators, giving him a new perspective on these misunderstood animals.

Shark People of the Pacific

Gordon Buchanan joins a tribal family on a remote Pacific island to see if it is possible to live close to sharks. Sharks are an animal most people find terrifying, but the men of Owarigi Island in the Solomon Islands freedive to catch fish and encounter dangerous sharks almost every day, sometimes at night. Can the islanders teach Gordon to swim and share the ocean with sharks in this tropical paradise?

Eagle People of Mongolia

For thousands of years, Kazakh people of western Mongolia have had a hunting partnership with golden eagles to obtain furs to stay warm in the freezing winters. Wildlife cameraman Gordon Buchanan joins a family of nomads to learn about golden eagles from these experts and help them train a young eagle to hunt.

Hyena People of Ethiopia

Hyenas are loathed and feared by many people. Wildlife cameraman Gordon Buchanan journeys across Ethiopia to find out how the people here can live so close to these powerful carnivores. Ethiopia has more hyenas than anywhere else in the world, and Gordon wants to find out why. He starts his journey in the capital, Addis Ababa. Even here on the outskirts of this massive city, spotted hyena’s prowl looking for food.

Technical Specs
Video Codec: x264 CABAC High@L4.1
Video: Bitrate: CRF 21 (~3135 kb/s)
Video Aspect Ratio: 1280 x 720
Video Resolution: 16:9
Frame Rate: 25 FPS
Audio Codec: AAC LC
Audio: English
Audio Bitrate: 160 kb/s VBR 48KHz
Audio Channels: Stereo 2
Run-Time: 59 mins
Number of Parts: 3
Container MP4
Part Size: 1.35 GB
Source: HDTV
Encoded by: Harry65

Release Notes
Merged English Subtitles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

外语原版纪录片《 Tribes, Predators and Me: Series 2 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

下载地址:
(本链接可能为BT下载方式,需自备BT类下载工具。推荐使用115网盘离线下载,或使用其他具有离线下载功能的网盘)

**** Hidden Message *****

qw2018 发表于 2022-4-24 23:24:29

纪录片《部落、捕食者和我:第二季/Tribes, Predators and Me: Series 2》-无字幕纯净完整版下载

哈哈哈,好好好

17338144117 发表于 2023-12-12 21:13:37

我最爱看纪录片了!纪录片下载就来纪录片部落!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 纪录片《部落、捕食者和我:第二季/Tribes, Predators and Me: Series 2》-无字幕纯净完整版下载