小白兔 发表于 2022-4-24 02:40:23

纪录片《塞多纳:奇迹之灵/Sedona 'The Spirit of Wonder'》-无字幕纯净完整版下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/jp/enwiki/202204/24/02/pgdcfrbt4xb24.jpg

外语原版纪录片《 Sedona 'The Spirit of Wonder' 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

纪录片关键词:

Sedona 'The Spirit of Wonder',Documentary,Great Natural Wonders of the World,Planet Earth,Ravi Shankar: Between Two Worlds,2003,English,Nature,Others,Don Morrow,Shink5

Nature,Don Morrow,Others,2003,English

纪录片内容简介:
General Information:
Nature Documentary hosted by Don Morrow and published by Others in 2003- English narration

Information
Filmed in panoramic high-definition Supervue", Sedona, The Spirit of Wonder rises out of the darkness, enveloping viewers in a breathtaking spectacle of sight and sound. Dramatic aerial footage whisks you across sweeping vistas and the original music score, encompassing the spectrum of sound from a lone Indian flute to full orchestral scoring, enhances the imagery on the screen.
Viewers will travel back eons in time as the earth transformed into this fascinating region, and the diverse cultures that helped shape it to what it is today.
Take the visual journey with the founder's great granddaughter and discover the historical magic of Sedona through vast, brilliant images and stories... Live the Adventure!

Technical Specs
File Name: IMAX.Sedona.The.Spirit.of.Wonder.Xvid.Mp3.MVGroup.Forum.avi
Video Codec: XviD 1.0.2
Video Bitrate: 1541 kbps
Video Resolution: 512x384
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.333:1
Frames Per Second: 23.976
Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 148kb/s VBR 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2
Audio Languages: English
RunTime Per Part: 33 mins
Number Of Parts: 1
Part Size: 419 MBytes
Subtitles: None
Ripped by: Unknown
Note: The video is one I have had for quite awhile, so I didn't rip it and actually don't remember where I got the original. Not the best file spec's but it could be worse. The audio is maybe 100 or 200 ms off, but vlc (and others can fix that). Also only about 3-5% of the show is voice in synch, the rest is voice overs so it doesn't really matter much. Enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

外语原版纪录片《 Sedona 'The Spirit of Wonder' 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

下载地址:
(本链接可能为BT下载方式,需自备BT类下载工具。推荐使用115网盘离线下载,或使用其他具有离线下载功能的网盘)

**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 纪录片《塞多纳:奇迹之灵/Sedona 'The Spirit of Wonder'》-无字幕纯净完整版下载