小白兔 发表于 2022-4-23 10:58:56

纪录片《自然的力量/Force of Nature》-无字幕纯净完整版下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/jp/enwiki/202204/23/10/wfubsarrnnn56.jpg

外语原版纪录片《 Force of Nature 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

纪录片关键词:

Force of Nature,Climate Change - An Uncertain Future,Documentary,Geologic Journey,Geologic Journey Season 2,Moment of Impact,The Brain: Our Universe Within,The Brain Our Universe Within: Perception,The Friendly Atom, an industrial history,Visions of the Future Vol 1,Harry65

Biography,David Suzuki,CBC,2011,English

纪录片内容简介:
General Information:
Biography Documentary hosted by David Suzuki , published by CBC in 2011- English narration

Information
Force of Nature: The David Suzuki Movie
David Suzuki, iconic Canadian scientist, educator, broadcaster and activist delivers a last lecture—what he describes as "a distillation of my life and thoughts, my legacy, what I want to say before I die." Filmed before a live audience, in front of a memory box of moving, distilled images, he articulates a core, urgent message: we have exhausted the limits of the biosphere and it is imperative that we re-think our relationship with the natural world. Suzuki looks unflinchingly at the strains on our interconnected web of life and out of our dire present circumstances, he offers up a blueprint for sustainability and survival.
The film interweaves the lecture with scenes from the places and events in Suzuki's life. As such, the film is a biography of ideas forged by the major social, scientific, cultural and political events of the past 70 years.

Technical Specs
Video Codec: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Video Bitrate: 1396 kbps
Video Resolution: 720 x 400
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.778 (16:9)
Frames Per Second: 23.976
Audio Codec: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3)
Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s AC3 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2ch
Audio Languages: English
RunTime per Part 93.mins
Number of Parts: 1
Part Size: 1.03 GB (1,056 MB)
Source: DVD
Encoded by: Harry65

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

外语原版纪录片《 Force of Nature 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

下载地址:
(本链接可能为BT下载方式,需自备BT类下载工具。推荐使用115网盘离线下载,或使用其他具有离线下载功能的网盘)

**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 纪录片《自然的力量/Force of Nature》-无字幕纯净完整版下载