小白兔 发表于 2022-4-23 10:16:46

纪录片《今天我和你在一起/Today I'm With You》-无字幕纯净完整版下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/jp/enwiki/202204/23/10/tpkfq5wvp5h46.jpg

外语原版纪录片《 Today I'm With You 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

纪录片关键词:

Today I'm With You,Alan Ayckbourn: Greetings from Scarborough,A Journey Back to Newcastle,Britain on Film,Documentary,Morning in the Streets,Newcastle on Film,People's Palaces - The Golden Age of Civic Architecture,The Game That Got Away,The Golden Age of Trams,The Story of British Pathe

Arts,Sirkka Konttinen,BBC,2010,English

纪录片内容简介:
General Information:
Arts Documentary hosted by Sirkka Konttinen, published by BBC in 2010- English narration

Information
During the late 1960s Finnish photographer and filmmaker Sirkka-Liisa Konttinen came to Byker, a working class community in Newcastle upon Tyne. She fell in love with her new home just as it was about to be demolished. Her seminal documentation of the community led to national recognition for her work as a key account of Britain's traditional working class culture at the moment of its destruction.
In 2005, Sirkka returned. The visionary Byker Wall Estate that replaced the original terraced streets was to have rehoused the community intact, but inevitably didn't.
This new film follows her as she negotiates a photographic journey through its now multicultural communities - building a portrait of the estate out of her comically chaotic portrait sessions and the arresting photographs, stories and negotiations that flow from them. Through rare film footage we glimpse her as a young woman photographing the old community.

Technical Specs
Video Codec: x264 CABAC High@L3.1
Video Bitrate: CRF 23
Video Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Video Resolution: 720x540
Audio Codec: HE-AAC
Audio Bitrate: 128 Kbps ABR 48KHz
Audio Channels: 2
Run-Time: 53mins
Framerate: 25FPS
Number of Parts: 1
Part Size: 501 MB
Source: PDTV
Encoded by: JungleBoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

外语原版纪录片《 Today I'm With You 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

下载地址:
(本链接可能为BT下载方式,需自备BT类下载工具。推荐使用115网盘离线下载,或使用其他具有离线下载功能的网盘)

**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 纪录片《今天我和你在一起/Today I'm With You》-无字幕纯净完整版下载