小白兔 发表于 2022-4-23 07:45:06

纪录片《朱利安·奥皮/Julian Opie》-无字幕纯净完整版下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/jp/enwiki/202204/23/07/qfoikgds21b07.jpg

外语原版纪录片《 Julian Opie 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

纪录片关键词:

Julian Opie,Anish Kapoor,Chris Ofili,David Batchelor,Dryden Goodwin,Ego: The Strange and Wonderful World of Self-Portraits,Ego: The Strange and Wonderful World of Self-Portraits (BBC),Gillian Ayres,Grayson Perry,Howard Hodgkins,Lisa Milroy

Arts,Illuminationsmedia,TheEYE,2006,English,The World of Art

纪录片内容简介:
General Information:
Arts Documentarypublished by Illuminationsmediabroadcasted as part of TheEYE series in 2006- English narration

Information
"I often feel that trying to make something realistic is the one criteria I can feel fairly sure of. Another one I sometimes use is, would I like to have it in my room? And I occasionally use the idea, if God allowed you to show him one thing to judge you by, would this really be it?"
Julian Opie's highly distinctive depictions of the modern world are created in an extraordinary variety of media. His bold portraits, subtle landscapes, unconventional wallpaper, playful sculptures of animals, buildings and cars, computer films and much more present simplified and iconic versions of the contemporary environment.
In a richly-illustrated interview ranging from his cut-metal sculptures of the early 1980s to the cool minimalism of his cover art for the best of blur CD, Julian Opie reflects on his ways of working, on exposing art in unconventional surroundings, on his sense of the world around him, and on his use of computers which today allow him not to have to construct any of his artworks in the traditional way.

Technical Specs
Video Codec: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1857 kbps
Video Resolution: 704x400
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.760:1
Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 128kb/s CBR 48000 Hz
Audio Languages: English
RunTime Per Part: 26:00
Part Size: 373MB
Subtitles: NO
Ripped by: Dentje

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

外语原版纪录片《 Julian Opie 》 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

下载地址:
(本链接可能为BT下载方式,需自备BT类下载工具。推荐使用115网盘离线下载,或使用其他具有离线下载功能的网盘)

**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 纪录片《朱利安·奥皮/Julian Opie》-无字幕纯净完整版下载